quienessomos-articulo.png

 

Our Congregation, by a special design of God, was founded by Mother Mary Amada del Niño Jesus (Maria Regina Sanchez Muñoz), nun of the Order of the Incarnate Verb and the Blessed Sacrament, in the city of Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico, in the year 1926, during a time of the religious persecution experienced by the Mexican Nation.

Ecclesiastical Approvals

 

  1. Pious Union: Awarded to our Institute by decree of March 12th, 1941 by the Archbishop of Mexico D. Luis Maria Martinez.
  2. Diocesan: Granted by rescript of June 25, 1947, under the pontificate of His Holiness Pius XII. Archbishop Primate of Mexico, D. Luis Maria Martinez made the decree of canonical erection of September 5th 1947.
  3. Pontifical: Pope Paul VI grants us the “Decree of Praise” on July 29th, 1964.

 

FaLang translation system by Faboba